Hallo !!! Hiji Carios adalah blog personal yang berisi berbagai informasi menarik dan bermanfaat

Rumi : On the night of creation I was awake

English version by Jonathan Star and Shahram Shiva

Original Language Persian/Farsi & Turkish

On the Night of Creation I was awake, Busy at work while everyone slept. I was there to see the first wink and hear the first tale told. I was the first one caught in the hair of the Great Imposter. Whirling around the still-point of ecstasy I spun like the wheel of heaven. How can I describe this to you? You were born later. I was a companion of that Ancient Lover; Like a bowl with a broken rim I endured his tyranny. Why shouldn't I be as lustrous as the King's cup? I have lived in the room of treasures. Why shouldn't this bubble become the sea? I am the secret that lies at its bottom... Shhhh... no more words Hear only the voice within. Remember, the first thing He said was: "We are beyond words."